Hormone Yoga Therapy for Women - powerful and effective practice to produce profound women’s healing, balance Your life and makes You simple Health, Beauty and Happy Woman
I invite you to special Hormone Yoga Therapy for Women sessions for all Women who want to eliminate the symptoms of Menopause, PMS, Polycystic Ovaries, Infertility and other problems connected with the decreasing of hormones level in your body.
Hormone Yoga Therapy (HYT) is a unique and powerful method that acts directly on the endocrine glands and helps reactivate and rebalance the endocrine system naturally.
The studies have proven that Hormone Yoga Therapy balances hormone levels and greatly eliminates the symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
The founder of HYT is Dinah Rodrigues (https://www.dinahrodrigues.com.br/home-en), a yoga therapist and psychologist who developed this therapy in collaboration with doctors, physiotherapist, and well-known yoga teachers.
It is an elaborate combination of a dynamic yoga sequence, specific breathing techniques, and Tibetan technique.
The dynamic sequence for women especially stimulates ovaries, thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary gland, and adrenal glands.
HYT is a holistic treatment that acts on physical, physiological, psychic and energy levels, bringing health and vitality to life.
HYT is a manageable form of exercise and is designed for women at all fitness levels.
No previous yoga experience is needed.
Daily practice takes approximately 30 minutes and can be easily incorporated into the busiest lifestyle. It is recommended to practice at least 3-4x a week to experience the desired results.
Many women around the world have experienced the benefits of this physiology-based method and enormously improved the quality of their lives.
What problems can HYT help with?
- High/low hormone levels
- Unpleasant menopause symptoms
- Premature menopause
- Menstrual problems (irregular, painful, heavy, amenorrhea)
- PCOS and other ovulation disorders
- Ovarian cyst, myomas
- Fertility issues
- Low libido
- Thyroid imbalance
- Urogenital dryness
- Insomnia, stress
- Emotional instability, irritability
- Discouragement, anxiety, and depression
- Loss of vitality
- Digestive problems, weight loss/gain
- Hair loss, dry skin, acne
- and other
Benefits of HYT:
- Balances hormone levels
- Balances emotions
- Supports the physical and mental wellbeing
- Supports fertility
- Encourages body detox
- Builds overall resilience
- Increases energy, feeling of joy and vitality
- Nurtures feminine energy
HYT is also recommended for women:
- Wishing to balance endocrine system after coming off hormonal contraceptives
- Planning a pregnancy
- In need of post-pregnancy support
- 35 years and older
- Cancer (hormone-dependent)
- Undiagnosed abdominal pain
- Recent surgery
- Severe psychiatric disorders
* Please consult your doctor and HYT teacher before attending a course if you have experienced other medical issues.
* You will be required to fill out a Health questionnaire to provide you with a safe and effective approach.
Classes and workshops:
HYT course or workshop covers
- A complete sequence of HYT
- Anti-stress exercises and techniques
- Information about the endocrine system
- Manual for your home practice
- Follow-up support
Weekend Workshop(3 hours)
The workshop is suitable for women at all fitness levels. No previous yoga experience needed.
Suitable for those that cannot attend weekend workshops (especially busy mums and women that work on weekends). It is also suitable for women that prefer to learn HYT gradually.
Choose your own time and place to learn HYT. Private sessions are recommended for women that prefer privacy over group sessions or wish to learn HYT at their own pace. It is also suitable for women that require special attention due to specific medical conditions.
For more information
My name is Agnieszka Kowalska and I would like to invite you to join me in my Yoga & Meditation journey.
We will be pursuing Bliss and Happiness. So now please close your eyes and imagine a beautiful beach, a radiant sunset, the salty smell of the sea, the fresh breeze on your face and a wonderful sense of freedom – this is what we call Bliss, an ideal condition of happiness and self-realization.
Here and Now, Bliss In Me…
So, do not open your eyes, listen to your body and mind, stay here with me. In the pursuit of Happiness…
My yoga background is Sivananda Yoga – a holistic combination of five essential elements – proper exercises (Asans), proper breathing (Pranayama), proper relaxation (Savasana), proper diet (Vegetarian) and Positive Thinking combined with Meditation.