I would like to invite you to amazing spiritual journey with yoga, meditation and trekking in Himalayas.
Our destination is Nepal- the most beautiful and stunning Himalayan country in the world. Though small in size, it is known in the world as a nation of color and contrasts-a hidden Shangri-La of nature, culture and adventure. We will start our journey in Pokhara- Nepal's second largest city and is one of the most enjoyable tourist locations in the world. Located 200km west of Kathmandu it's situated directly under the Annapurna mountain range.
Our journey will start from relaxing time in 3 Sisters Guesthouse www.3sistersadventuretrek.com when we can practice yoga & meditation at the roof terrace and enjoy the beautiful view of Phewa lake. The guesthouse has 15 rooms, most with attached bathrooms, and a cozy sitting area, as well as the dining place, where we will be able to enjoy delicious vegetarian meals, and where we will spend our relaxing candlelight evenings on soft pillows with live music.
Then, we will start our 5-days Yoga & Meditation Panchase Tea Trek- during this trekking, there will be two classes every day, a morning and evening session of yoga and meditation, in surroundings of majestic Himalayas mountains. During our spiritual journey, we will stay in a traditional Gurung house with the local people and enjoy traditional Nepali food. Trekking will be organized by experienced 3 Sisters Adventure Trekking Company www.3sistersadventuretrek.com, specialized in providing female guides and assistants for female trekking in Nepal.
- Sunrise Yoga & Meditation
- Sunset Yoga
- Evening Meditation
- Accommodation in double/single bedroom ( 2 nights’ accommodation pre and post trek)
- Three homemade healthy meals a day (a vegetarian and vegan option to choose) + water/tea/juices, fruits and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes (2 sessions daily)
- Transfer from/to the airport in Pokhara
- 5-days Panchase Tea House Trek (with professional service of 3 Sisters Trekking Adventure, 3 meals per day, afternoon tea & snacks, accommodation/ 2 person per room, staff insurance, transport to and from the trailhead, a complimentary massage after the trek after the trek from Seeing Hands, a blind organization from Nepal).
- The internal balance of body and mind and lots of positive energy
$1100 US per person (2-4 group size)
$1000 US per person (5-10 group size),
- Flight tickets to and from Nepal
- Soft beverages & client insurance.
- Single supplement: there will be an additional US$ 40 for 5 days.
- Accommodation: we will stay in beautiful, magic and serenity place- 3 Sisters Guesthouse (http://www.3sistersadventuretrek.com/sisters/lakeside_view), during the trekking we will stay in a traditional Gurung house with the local people and enjoy traditional Nepali food.
- Special offer for a group- we can organize a special exclusive retreat for group of 10 persons - for more details please contact us.
- People who have never practiced yoga or meditation are also invited to take part in the retreats – our classes will be adjusted to the level and skills of each participant. Individual sessions are also possible after appointment.
For more information
My name is Agnieszka Kowalska and I would like to invite you to join me in my Yoga & Meditation journey.
We will be pursuing Bliss and Happiness. So now please close your eyes and imagine a beautiful beach, a radiant sunset, the salty smell of the sea, the fresh breeze on your face and a wonderful sense of freedom – this is what we call Bliss, an ideal condition of happiness and self-realization.
Here and Now, Bliss In Me…
So, do not open your eyes, listen to your body and mind, stay here with me. In the pursuit of Happiness…
My yoga background is Sivananda Yoga – a holistic combination of five essential elements – proper exercises (Asans), proper breathing (Pranayama), proper relaxation (Savasana), proper diet (Vegetarian) and Positive Thinking combined with Meditation.