I would like to invite you to yoga and meditation in Greece. Our destination is a beautiful and magic island Lefkada – majestic cliffs, beautiful, sandy beaches- Agios Nikitas, Porto Katsiki, Kalamisti, Katisma – frequently lost in the hills, azure warm sea, old windmills and amazing warm, friendly people make Lefkada a dream place for yoga and meditation.
On Lefkada we will stay in magic and serenity place – Myrto Vacation Relaxing Homes (www.myrto-apartments.gr). The most panoramic place on the bay of Agios Nikita’s, Myrto Homes sits perched on the edge of a 300 meter high cliff, directly above the sea, with a breath-taking view on the mountains and the sea. The ideal location will makes our everyday practice of yoga and meditation a true pleasure. We will experience a fantastic sense of silence and freedom throughout the entire stay. There will be two classes every day, a morning and evening session of yoga and meditation. For an extra fee, participants will be offered massages and private consultations with the teacher. During the day, you can spend your time on the beach, enjoy the sun, the sea and the sand.
08:00 – 09:30
Morning meditation + asana practice
10:00 – 19:30
Free time, individual consultations, massages, beach, light brunch
19:30 – 21:00
Evening meditation + asana practice
Evening relaxation by candle light and with music
1500 Euro/person (double bedroom apartment)
1800 Euro/person (single exclusive apartment)
- Accommodation in a double bedroom apartment or a single exclusive apartment
- Three homemade healthy meals a day (a vegetarian and vegan option to choose) + water/tea/juices, fruits and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes (2 sessions daily x 1,5 h)
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Sightseeing /boat trip
- The internal balance of body and mind and lots of positive energy☺
- Accommodation: we will stay in beautiful, magic and serenity place – Myrto Vacation Relaxing Homes: http://www.myrto-apartments.gr/
- The homes offer luxury apartments with private bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, outside pool and lots of space for yoga and meditation.
- The number of participants is limited to 6-12 people
- Special offer for a group- we can organize a special exclusive retreat for a group of 9 persons and up – for more details please contact us.
- People who have never practiced yoga or meditation are also invited to take part in the retreats – our classes will be adjusted to the level and skills of each participant. Individual sessions are also possible after appointment.
For more information
My name is Agnieszka Kowalska and I would like to invite you to join me in my Yoga & Meditation journey.
We will be pursuing Bliss and Happiness. So now please close your eyes and imagine a beautiful beach, a radiant sunset, the salty smell of the sea, the fresh breeze on your face and a wonderful sense of freedom – this is what we call Bliss, an ideal condition of happiness and self-realization.
Here and Now, Bliss In Me…
So, do not open your eyes, listen to your body and mind, stay here with me. In the pursuit of Happiness…
My yoga background is Sivananda Yoga – a holistic combination of five essential elements – proper exercises (Asans), proper breathing (Pranayama), proper relaxation (Savasana), proper diet (Vegetarian) and Positive Thinking combined with Meditation.